“Welcome to the coaching program on Ensuring Life Harmony, Resolving Conflict and Creating Positive Change.
In this program you are going to explore several key points that you can take to minimize conflict in your life, and transform it into harmony and collaboration.
This training is broken down into two components:
Part I – What is Conflict?
▪ “Defining Conflict” – how do you define conflict, and what key elements are at play in all conflict.
▪ “The Seeds of Conflict” – how the potential for disagreement, if not handled properly, can lead to conflict.
▪ “What Contributes to Conflict Development” – how your personal behavior can fuel the conflicts you find yourself in.
Part II – How to Deal With Conflict
▪ “Limiting Beliefs” – how these beliefs can perpetuate conflict in your life.
▪ “The Way We Manage Conflict” – what is your preferred method for dealing with conflict?
▪ “STEP into Conflict” – a practical tool for creating a better outcome in conflict situations.
What Will You Learn?
- ▪ Creating your own definition of conflict,
- ▪ Exploring the seeds of conflict by looking at recent
- situations you have encountered,
- ▪ Discovering the three types of characters in
- ▪ Learning 4 limiting beliefs that could be negatively
- impacting your relationships,
- ▪ Identifying your preferred style of managing
- conflict and learning the 5 conflict management
- styles, and,
- ▪ Discovering a 4 STEP approach to resolving
Module #1 – What is Conflict?
Lesson 1.1 Debrief Questions
Module #2 – The Seeds of Conflict
Module #3: “What Contributes to Conflict?”
Answer the questions below:
Module #4 – “Limiting Beliefs that Create Conflict”
Answer the debrief questions below
Module# 5 – “The Way We Manage Conflict”
answer the questions below
Module # 6 – “STEP into Conflict”
Module# 7 – “Lock It In”
Wrap up Questions